Live Podcasts Shouldn't be Live!

Nothing reduces your brain to jello faster than a live podcast interview.  Unless of course it's filmed.  In the nude.  Which it wasn't.

My company is Just Say It!  because that is what I do for a living.  I help businesses achieve their growth goals through providing compelling (and sometimes provocative) content and directing it through appropriate media channels. 


Today I participated in an LIVE interview with Carlos Scarpero, of #daytonpulse fame, on marketing & advertising.  The upside is that I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Carlos, and he did a great job keeping the conversation rolling along.  The downside is that I struggled to just say it.  If at some point curiosity gets the better of you (like it will me) and you log on to http://www.daytonpulse.com/  to have a PodFest and I sound totally inarticulate please forgive me.  Blame it on the nerves.   Or my traumatic childhood. 

At least I didn't have to think about what to wear:)

Comments

  1. At least it was better than last week's show.

    Last week, we went live on the air but I had no guest! I'm just sitting there going...hello...hello....hello....

    Finally, I just canceled the show and called the guest back and found out that he had trouble calling in.

    We rescheduled for 2:30 the same day and it went great. Luckily, the vast majority of the podcast listeners listen to the replay instead of the live show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts